Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
Let’s talk lavender! This essential oil is one of the most used oils within my household, from scrapes and burns to handmade baby wash and body oil. I love this oil!
Lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable aroma and its beneficial properties for thousands of years. Lavender is widely used and accepted for its calming and relaxing qualities.* For aromatic, topical, or dietary use.
• Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities*
• Soothes occasional skin irritations
• Eases feelings of muscle tension
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Statements with asterisks refer to internal use. All others refer to aromatic or topical use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To learn even more about essential oils, attend an AromaYoga Workshop: “Connect to the Heart”