Aromatherapy & Essential Oils
Geranium offers outstanding benefits for soothing skin and is a common ingredient in many skin care products. Geranium’s calming effects make it a popular choice for many essential oil users. For aromatic, topical, or dietary use. Dilute if applied topically.
• Promotes clear, healthy looking skin
• Helps calm nerves
• Gives hair a vibrant, healthy glow
• Naturally repels insects
- Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer for a smoothing effect.
- Geranium is great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
- Diffuse aromatically for a calming effect.
Directions for Use:
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To learn even more about essential oils, attend an AromaYoga Workshop: “Connect to the Heart”