Aromatherapy & Essential Oils Today I’ll be talking about Cedarwood essential oil and it’s positive properties and uses.
Cedarwood brings in strong grounding properties, the perfect compliment for meditation and to become more centered and open within the heart space. This warm and woody oil promotes a relaxing environment when used topically or aromatically. It also evokes feelings of wellness and vitality.
• Helps improve the appearance of skin imperfections
• Promotes clear, healthy looking skin
• Relaxing and soothing aroma is perfect for massage therapy
- After a difficult day, diffuse to create a relaxing environment.
- During your facial routine, add one to two drops.
- Place a drop on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
To learn even more about essential oils, attend the upcoming AromaYoga Workshop: Connect to Heart Center.